Residential life at St Leo’s lessens the everyday hassles so that you can focus on university study while enjoying personal independence.
St Leo's provides excellent residential facilities for 207 residents.
The cooking, washing up and cleaning are all done so you can get on with your studies, social, sporting, cultural and spiritual life. All this and your tutorial assistance are inclusive.
MEALS & CATERING
- 21 meals per week
- Variety of nutritious and tasty menus, including vegetarian and Halal meats
- Late meals and packed lunches on request
- Barbecues and special meals held regularly
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Meal guests – invite a friend … St Leo’s offers great rates on guest meals
- Air-conditioned dining room
- Casual snacks including, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cordial, bread and fruit available
- Microwaves, toasters and pan grillers available 6:30am – 11:00 pm each day
- Study/library (air-conditioned)
- Tutorial rooms (air-conditioned)
- Computer room (air-conditioned)
- Chapel (air-conditioned)
- Communal dining room (air-conditioned)
- Three large Common Rooms (two of which are air-conditioned)
- Tennis/basketball court
- Well-equipped gymnasium.
- Communal recreation areas which include cable TV, pool and billiard tables, daily newspapers and magazines.
- Located centrally with adjacent drying lines
- Token-operated washing machines and dryers
- Ironing facilities
SUPPORT & SERVICES
- Staff and senior Leo's students assist with daily needs and provide advice and guidance where required.
- Tutorials, on an individual needs basis for all subjects, are available on a one-on-one or group basis and included in the fees.
- Tutors include doctoral students and professionals from outside the University.
- Duty Officers available after hours to assist residents.
- Local shops, supermarket and restaurants at St Lucia Village within easy walking distance.
- Range of office services including black and white and colour laser printing, photocopying, scanning, binding and laminating.