Our Associate Membership (AM) Program offers many of the benefits of College life without living on campus. If you are interested in the academic, networking, mentoring and social aspects of St Leo’s without the residential side then perhaps an Associate Membership is a better option for you.
If you live locally, or are commuting and still wish to benefit from the many advantages of College life; or you may have previously been a Resident at St Leo’s then AM is worth considering.
The following benefits are available to Associate Members:
- Attend O Week with the other Residents and become part of that cohort
- Attend all formal dinners
- Attend free College tutorials including those shared with other colleges
- Use study rooms at College
- Use of Leo’s Gym
- Access to academic advice and counselling
- Attend student social functions
- Daily lunch at College
- Access to the St Leo’s UQ Lifestyle Sporting package (Pool, Tennis Courts, etc).
- First priority on any vacancies that occur, in sequence with other AM holders
This program is subject to change pending COVID government directions. Associates will be updated on any changes.
The 2021 cost of Associate Membership is:
- $900 per semester
- O Week accommodation and meals Sunday midday to Saturday midday. ($420) (this is only relevant to first years residents and subject to availability of rooms)
- O Week activity expenses. ($200)
2021 Associate Member Forms
Please note: Associate Members are not able to participate in the ICC Sporting and Cultural competitions.
For more information or to apply for Associate Membership please contact our Registrar on 07 3878 0614 or email