We invite applications to our Associate Membership (AM) Program which offers many of the benefits of College life without living on campus. If you are interested in the academic, networking, mentoring and social aspects of St Leo’s without the residential side then perhaps an Associate Membership is a better option for you.
If you live locally and still wish to benefit from the many advantages of College life; or you may have previously been a Resident at St Leo’s or if our places have been filled then AM is worth considering.
The following benefits are available to Associate Members:
- Attend O Week with the other Residents and become part of that cohort
- Attend all formal dinners
- Attend free College tutorials including those shared with other colleges
- Use study rooms at College
- Access to academic advice and counselling
- Attend student social functions
- Daily lunch at College
- Access to the St Leo’s UQ Lifestyle Sporting package (Pool, Tennis Courts, etc).
- First priority on any vacancies that occur, in sequence with other AM holders
The 2021 cost of Associate Membership is:
- $900 per semester
- O Week accommodation and meals Sunday midday to Saturday midday. ($420) (this is only relevant to first years residents and subject to availability of rooms)
- O Week activity expenses. ($200)
For more information or to apply for Associate Membership please contact our Registrar on 07 3878 0614 or email