The St Leo’s College Scholarship Program rewards future Residents whose achievements deserve special commendation and recognition. This may be in the areas of academics, culture, sports or leadership, or in the form of a desire to contribute to the College in its various local, national and global endeavours.
- Be a current Year 12 student, matriculation year secondary student or gap year student;·
- Be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, hold an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- Be relocating from his permanent home address in order to attend university; and
- Have completed an application for residency at St Leo’s College.
- Be studying at UQ to be eligible for certain scholarships, however other scholarships are open to students from QUT, CQU, ACU or Griffith Universities.
These scholarships are valued at $3,000 per award in the form of reduced accommodation installments across unbroken 2 year residencies commencing 2022.
The University of Queensland and St Leo’s College Music Achievement Scholarship 2022
St Leo’s College partners with UQ to offer 3 College Music Achievement Scholarships per year. The scholarship is payable as a fee reduction for accommodation fees at St Leo’s College. St Leo’s – UQ College-music-scholarship-application 2022