The St Leo’s College Scholarship Program rewards future Residents whose achievements deserve special commendation and recognition. This may be in the areas of academics, culture, sports or leadership, or in the form of a desire to contribute to the College in its various local, national and global endeavours.
- Be a current Year 12 student, matriculation year secondary student or gap year student;·
- Be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, hold an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- Be relocating from his permanent home address in order to attend university; and
- Have completed an application for residency at St Leo’s College.
- Be studying at UQ to be eligible for certain scholarships, however other scholarships are open to students from QUT, CQU, ACU, USQ or Griffith Universities.
These scholarships are valued at $3,000 per award in the form of reduced accommodation installments across unbroken 2 year residencies commencing 2022.
The University of Queensland and St Leo’s College Music Achievement Scholarship 2022
St Leo’s College partners with UQ to offer 3 College Music Achievement Scholarships per year. The scholarship is payable as a fee reduction for accommodation fees at St Leo’s College. St Leo’s – UQ College-music-scholarship-application 2022
Wests Rugby Scholarship
St Leo’s College has partnered with Wests Rugby League Football Club (Wests Bulldogs) to provide a Rugby Excellence Scholarship. The Scholarships are valued at $4,000 per award in the form of reduced accommodation installments across unbroken 2 year residencies commencing 2022. Play for Wests and live at Leo’s! http://www.westsbulldogsrugby.com.au/
AcerGAMSAT offers Residents at St Leos College the opportunity to have part or all their tuition fees paid for.
The Scholarship offers unlimited and lifetime access to all 16 AcerGAMSAT courses and future courses, coupled with unlimited access to AcerGAMSAT tutors with a bursary payment of $650.