Academic Scholarship conditions of award Cultural Scholarship conditions of award Sporting Scholarship conditions of awardThe St Leo’s College Scholarship Program rewards those future Residents whose achievements deserve special commendation and recognition because of their excellence in the areas of academics, culture, sports or leadership and who wish to make a contribution to the College in its various local, national and global endeavours.
- Be a current Year 12 student, matriculation year secondary student or gap year student;·
- Be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, hold an Australian permanent humanitarian visa or hold an International Students’ Visa;
- Be relocating from his permanent home address in order to attend university; and
- Have completed an application for residency at St Leo’s College.
- Be studying at UQ to be eligible for certain scholarships, however other scholarships are open to students from QUT, CQU, ACU or Griffith Universities.
The Scholarships are valued at $3,000 per award in the form of reduced accommodation installments across unbroken 2 year residencies commencing 2018.