The St Leo’s College Scholarship Program rewards those future Residents whose achievements deserve special commendation and recognition because of their excellence in the areas of academics, culture, sports or leadership and who wish to make a contribution to the College in its various local, national and global endeavours.
- Be a current Year 12 student, matriculation year secondary student or gap year student;·
- Be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, hold an Australian permanent humanitarian visa or hold an International Students’ Visa;
- Be relocating from his permanent home address in order to attend university; and
- Have completed an application for residency at St Leo’s College.
- Be studying at UQ to be eligible for certain scholarships, however other scholarships are open to students from QUT, CQU, ACU or Griffith Universities.
The Scholarships are valued at $3,000 per award in the form of reduced accommodation installments across unbroken 2 year residencies commencing 2018.
Other scholarships available:
GradReady Principal’s Scholarship
GradReady is proud to award one student residing at St Leo’s college a GradReady GAMSAT® Attendance (Comprehensive) Course each year. The scholarship is designed for prospective medical students and provides them with comprehensive preparation for the Graduate Medical Schools Admission Test (GAMSAT®). Please click here for more details on the course.
GradReady is an education technology company aimed at making learning more effective and engaging. GradReady has helped over 6000 students prepare for the GAMSAT® exam since 2010. Their students have improved by an average of 24 percentile points and 90%+ have achieved medical school admissions. To learn more about GradReady, click here.
The University of Queensland and St Leo’s College Music Achievement Scholarship
St Leo’s College partners with UQ to offer 3 College Music Achievement Scholarships per year. The scholarship is payable as a fee reduction for accommodation fees at St Leo’s College.